Last week, The New Baptist Covenant and the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship hosted a tour of the International Civil Rights Center and Museum in Greensboro, NC. After the tour we were honored to be joined by Michelle Higgins, an activist and organizer with Black Lives Matter, who spoke about the modern Civil Rights movement and the gospel. Michelle Higgins urged us to remember that in Christ we are blood relatives, saying, ” in keeping up with our family history, the imprint of the image of God is all I need to see in a person in order to prove that they are worthy of my advocacy.” Be sure to catch the rest of Michelle’s talk.
NBC in the News
- Words for the journey — June 2019
- New Jersey CofA partners work with local school to help raise performance
- A word from our Co-Executive Director
- NBC embraces co-leadership model, welcomes Dr. Aidsand Wright-Riggins as co-director
- MLK 50 Bridges hosts dialogue to bring attention to why ‘Race Matters’